New In Bridge B.V. might acquire personal information from you while using our products and/or services. In the context of this Privacy statement ‘personal information’ includes all data traceable to natural persons. We take your privacy seriously and we therefore take all necessary measures to prevent personal data from being lost or for being obtained illegally.
Use of data
- New In Bridge B.V. will at no time share Personal data with third parties.
- The NewInBridge B.V. NewInBridge support team has access to chat logs only for operational purposes.
- NewInBridge B.V. NewInBridge is allowed to publish your results under your nickname, but only if you gave explicitly gave your consent in the My Profile Permissions section.
- New In Bridge B.V. NewInBridge will analyse user auctions (for product improvement purposes only), but exclusively from disjunct anonymized data sets without chat logs, extracted from the production database.
- The app offers optional functionality to select a partner from your address book.
NewInBridge B.V has no access to your address book.
- When you invite a partner by email address (optionally from you address book) we use that single address to sent an invitation mail on your behalf.
- We use cookie technology for the sole purpose to improve our website.
- By using cookies we make sure the NewInBridge B.V.’s homepage is as friendly as possible. The cookies are being used to measure anonymous behavior in order to gain insight into how users use (parts of) the NewInBridge B.V.’s website, which enables us to improve our website. Furthermore, we offer the possibility to become a member of our social media channels and provide you with the opportunity to recommend us via these platforms.
- The enabling or the disabling of cookies can be adjusted via your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome). Deleting cookies is done via your browser as well. Furthermore, you can exactly select which you cookies you would like to accept and which cookies you would like to reject. Since the making of these adjustments can vary from browser to browser it might be helpful to use the ‘help’ function of your browser.
We employ the Analytics service provided by the US company Google. We use this service to keep track on how users use the website. Google is allowed to obtain access to this data if Google is obliged to do so by law. NewInBridge B.V.’s has no influence over this process. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained information for other services.
Social media buttons
On our website you will find buttons with which you can promote the website on social network platforms (e.g. a “like” on Facebook or a “Share” on Twitter). These buttons function with the help of pieces of code that are provided by these social platforms. We cannot block cookies from being placed by means of these codes. Please read the privacy statements of these platforms regularly, since they can be adjusted frequently.