Purpose of this document
By using New In Bridge B.V.’s products or services you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions detailed below. uBid is a product of New In Bridge B.V.
New In Bridge B.V. reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms and Conditions at anytime.
Although New In Bridge B.V. attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at anytime. New In Bridge B.V. does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the site or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL New In Bridge B.V. OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE New In Bridge B.V.'S ubid.newinbridge.com WEB SITE, SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Your can subscribe to one of uBid packages (Classic, Plus and Premium) for one year.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Main functionalities and editorial content
Plans and Pricing
|Signup and login by email and social networks||✓||✓||✓|
|Unlimited hands & partners||✓||✓||✓|
|Chat with partner||✓||✓||✓|
|Discuss board easily on forum||✓||✓||✓|
|Share results with friends in PDF||✓||✓||✓|
|Invite recent partner||✓||✓||✓|
|Search and sort functions for hands||✓||✓||✓|
|Submitting helpdesks requests in-app||✓||✓||✓|
Continously improved and extended
|uBasic conventions for starters||✓||✓||✓|
|uStandard conventions for intermediates||✓||✓|
|uAdvanced topics for experts||✓|
For content you have access to
|Side-kick monitors your auction||✓||✓||✓|
|Tap bid to get explanations||✓||✓||✓|
|Set theme scope per partner||✓||✓||✓|
|Monitor your progress||✓||✓||✓|
BUILD AND PRACTICE YOUR OWN SYSTEM
|Enter your own preferred auction per theme||✓|
|Side-kick monitors preferred auction||✓|
Availability of previous uBid versions
From launch date onwards, iOS uBid 1.2 is not available anymore and is replaced by uBid 2.0.
Compatibility of uBid 2.0
NewInBridge B.V.’s policy is that uBid will run on handhelds that are supported by Apple, meaning that respectively iOS and Android are still updated to fix errors and security vulnerabilities.As a consequence uBid 2.0 (Classic, Plus, Premium) will run iOS hand held mobile devices with iOS 8.0 and higher.
- If you are not able to upgrade your device to the required level contact and you have still playing time left and contact us via email@example.com. We are committed to resolve the issue.
Quality of service
NewInBridge B.V. thrives to offer high quality products and services. Nevertheless, we cannot rule out bugs or imperfections and we do not accept liability for potential omissions.
The service is provided "AS IS" because it is dependent on many components such as third party code components, performance of the handheld, operating system version, proper Internet connection, wireless transmission, notification systems run Apple which are not under control of NewInBridge B.V.
Despite rigorous testing procedures, there will be always bugs, minor annoyances and consequently room for improvement.
It is in NewInBridge B.V.’s interest to solve these issues and we are committed to deliver continuous improvement.
The allow to send notifications permission is needed for operational reasons. Other permissions will be requested when needed. For instance uBid needs access to Photos when you want to upload an avatar.
The software has been designed originally by an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Common sense rules apply and instead of defining our own rules we just refer to some examples in the market.
New In Bridge B.V. might acquire personal information from you while using our products and/or services. In the context of this Privacy statement ‘personal information’ includes all data traceable to natural persons. We take your privacy seriously and we therefore take all necessary measures to prevent personal data from being lost or for being obtained illegally.
Use of data
- New In Bridge B.V. will at no time share Personal data with third parties.
- The NewInBridge B.V. NewInBridge support team has access to chat logs only for operational purposes.
- The app offers optional functionality to select a partner from your address book.
NewInBridge B.V has no access to your address book.
- When you invite a partner by email address (optionally from you address book) we use that single address sent an invitation mail on your behalf.
- NewInBridge B.V. NewInBridge is allowed to publish your results under your nickname, but only if you gave explicitly gave your consent in the My Profile Permissions section.
- New In Bridge B.V. NewInBridge will analyse user auctions (for product improvement purposes only), but exclusively from disjunct anonymized data sets without chat logs, extracted from the production database.
- We use cookie technology for the sole purpose to improve our website.
- By using cookies we make sure the NewInBridge B.V.’s homepage is as friendly as possible. The cookies are being used to measure anonymous behavior in order to gain insight into how users use (parts of) the NewInBridge B.V.’s website, which enables us to improve our website. Furthermore, we offer the possibility to become a member of our social media channels and provide you with the opportunity to recommend us via these platforms.
- The enabling or the disabling of cookies can be adjusted via your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome). Deleting cookies is done via your browser as well. Furthermore, you can exactly select which you cookies you would like to accept and which cookies you would like to reject. Since the making of these adjustments can vary from browser to browser it might be helpful to use the ‘help’ function of your browser.
We employ the Analytics service provided by the US company Google. We use this service to keep track on how users use the website. Google is allowed to obtain access to this data if Google is obliged to do so by law. NewInBridge B.V.’s has no influence over this process. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained information for other services.
Social media buttons
On our website you will find buttons with which you can promote the website on social network platforms (e.g. a “like” on Facebook or a “Share” on Twitter). These buttons function with the help of pieces of code that are provided by these social platforms. We cannot block cookies from being placed by means of these codes. Please read the privacy statements of these platforms regularly, since they can be adjusted frequently.