For most users the apps on your Android device will be automatically updated with new versions.
After auto-updating uBid 2.0 it might occur that you can't open or load your hands into the device.
Two ways to solve this issue.
Via device settings:
- Uninstall uBid by going to your device settings
- Go to Google Play Store and download/install.
Via Google Play Store:
- Go to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the menu and select your own apps. Scroll to uBid, tap and uninstall uBid.
- Next uBid can be installed from the Google Play Store.
More information on updating your Google Play Store can be found here.
Created by email@example.com 17 Feb 2017